Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Musical monday #103

Ach! I slept late this morning. Consider this a down payment on the whole Musical Monday. I'll hopefully get the rest up tomorrow morning. Many of these songs are a bit more obscure than usual.

1) This big dollar town can drag you right down, if you go it alone
2) Yeah there's a storm on the loose sirens in my head
3) Oh and in the heat of rapture when I feel the cold winds blow
4) And the colors in my rainbow turn blue
5) weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
6) And there's whiskers on my chin
7) There's a mirror moving inside my mind
8) Bad boy knows where to find her, Runs the light, sneaks up behind her
9) Foolin' around, hitting the town, growing my hair
10) Stella sits in Rio
11) Hollywood ain't paved with gold, it's just a trick of light
12) Wanna have a simple moonshine, Wanna sing along on a song or two
13) Look at me, Gotta load on my back
14) You whisper something softly, I'm not meant to hear
15) So if you want to get to where you let the feeling roll
16) Once I dreamed in a dream I would find you, never thought that the dream would come true
17) Time is the essence, time is the season
18) Frame me and hang me on the wall
19) and talk about the teachers that you hate
20) You can't say you're in it, no, until you reach the limit
21) I would surely buy you a Cadillac
22) Dont be so circumscribed, are you gonna do it
23) Man, my head was spinning when I saw your feat
24) Untouchable memories seem to keep haunting me
25) Wasted days, and sleepless nights, and I cant wait to see you again
26) Don't you know you're sleeping in the spotlight
27) Standing in the cold rain, Feeling like a clown.
28) It's getting late they're waiting outside you're gonna run away
29) We live in a world, of carnivals and clowns, and buildings to the sky, that make us want to fly
30) Her hair so brilliant that it hurt my eyes
31) I will wash the dishes while you go have a beer

No comments: