Every week Elie and I switch off hosing Musical Monday. If you still want to try Musical Monday #124 here, feel free. Enjoy!
1) My voice too rough with cigarettes.
2) And I howled at my ma in the driving rain,
3) Then the piper will lead us to reason
4) I can no longer shop happily
5) Got fire, in your veins, burnin' hot, but you don't feel the pain
6) Don't want to be a richer man
7) But I was lost like a slave that no man could free
8) Can anybody love anyone so much that they will never fear, never worry never be sad
9) You worry me to death
10) He sure is aquired a cool and inspired sorta jazz when he walk
11) He's got a TV in every room
12) In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
13) Walked in the joint, they were lined up back to back
14) She still preyed upon his mind
15) Belly-up at the bottom of a bottle
16) Cause my heart aint ready for the Rolling Stones
17) With a couple of kids running in the yard,
18) It's just a photograph of someone that I knew.
19) Six-thirty and no one knows she'll be there
20) She dances while his father plays guitar
21) I need someone to set a pick for me
22) Hits River Junction at seventeen to