Sunday, March 21, 2010

Soccer Dad

Soccer Dad


Rerun, replay, whatever

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 11:23 PM PDT

Meryl was the first (whom I saw) to notice history repeating itself. I responded by blogging about an incident from the Clinton administration, from a 1998 Krauthammer column: But even more significant than the absurd arbitrariness of this number is its very existence. Under the Oslo Accords, these interim "further redeployments" are left to Israel's discretion (unlike the "final status" talks, at which Israel and the Palestinians will together negotiate their final borders). Indeed, just 16 months ago the Clinton administration reaffirmed this principle. At 11 p.m. on the night of Jan. 15, 1997, as Netanyahu's cabinet was agonizing over...

They told me that if I voted for mccain ...

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 10:18 PM PDT

Via memeorandum The told me that if I voted for McCain the government would stifle dissent. And they were right Hey it works for Instapundit, why can't I try it?...

No comments: